Radio election debate: Be in the audience for south of Scotland hustings
Do you want to be in the audience of special programmes putting politicians under the spotlight?
BBC Scotland is hosting a series of TV and radio debates ahead of the Holyrood election on 5 May.
Two hustings will take place in the south of Scotland - the first in Dumfries on 26 April and the second on 28 April in Selkirk.
The debates will focus on a number of issues including economic growth, transport and council services.
Debate in detail - Dumfries
- When? - Tuesday, 26 April at 19:00
- Where? - The Duncan Rooms, Easterbrook Hall, Dumfries
- Who? - Dumfriesshire constituency candidates - the Scottish Liberal Democrat's Richard Brodie; Scottish National Party's Joan McAlpine; Scottish Conservative Oliver Mundell and Scottish Labour's Elaine Murray
Debate in detail - Selkirk
- When? - Thursday, 28 April
- Where? - The Victoria Hall, Selkirk
- Who? -Ettrick Roxburgh and Berwickshire Constituency candidates - Scottish National Party's Paul Wheelhouse; Scottish Labour's Barrie Cunning; Scottish Liberal Democrats' Jim Hume and Scottish Conservative John Lamont