Scottish National Party announces 35 Westminster roles
The Scottish National Party has announced the 35 roles some of its 56 MPs will undertake at Westminster.
It was confirmed last week that former SNP leader Alex Salmond would be spokesman for foreign affairs.
The full list has revealed that surgeon Philippa Whitford will take the health brief and QC Joanna Cherry will cover justice and home affairs.
The party's Westminster leader Angus Robertson said there was a "range of talent" in the SNP ranks.
The nationalists won all but three of Scotland's 59 seats at the 7 May poll and the party is now the third biggest in the House of Commons.
Who is doing what?
Westminster Group Leadership
- Angus Robertson MP - Group Leader and Constitution
- Stewart Hosie MP - Deputy Group Leader and Economy
- Eilidh Whiteford MP - Social Justice and Welfare
- Joanna Cherry MP - Justice & Home Affairs
- Alex Salmond MP - International Affairs and Europe
- Brendan O'Hara MP - Defence
- Tasmina Ahmed-Sheik MP - Trade and Investment
- Hannah Bardell MP - Fair Work and Employment
- Drew Hendry MP - Transport
- Callum Kerr MP - Environment and Rural Affairs
- Callum McCaig MP - Energy and Climate Change
- Carol Monaghan MP - Public Services and Education
- Michelle Thomson MP - Business, Innovation and Skills
- Philippa Whitford MP - Health
- Pete Wishart MP - Shadow Leader of the House of Commons
- Mike Weir MP - Chief Whip
- Deidre Brock MP - Scottish Parliament/Scottish Government Liaison
Scotland and Constitution spokespeople
- Margaret Ferrier MP, SNP Spokesperson on the Scotland Office
- Tommy Sheppard MP, SNP Spokesperson on the Cabinet Office
- Deidre Brock MP, SNP Spokesperson on Devolved Government Relations
- Kirsty Blackman MP, SNP Spokesperson on House of Lords
- Roger Mullin MP, SNP Spokesperson the Treasury
- John Nicolson MP, SNP Spokesperson on Culture, Media and Sport
- Alison Thewliss MP, SNP Spokesperson on Cities
Social Justice and Welfare spokespeople
- Ian Blackford MP, SNP Spokesperson on Pensions
- Natalie McGarry MP, SNP Spokesperson on Disabilities
Justice and Home Affairsspokespeople
- Stuart McDonald MP, SNP Spokesperson on Immigration, Asylum and Border Control
- Angela Crawley MP, SNP Spokesperson on Equalities, Women and Children
- Anne McLaughlin MP, SNP Spokesperson on Civil Liberties
International Affairs spokespeople
- Stephen Gethins MP, SNP Spokesperson on Europe
- Patrick Grady MP, SNP Spokesperson on International Development
- Lisa Cameron MP, SNP Spokesperson on Climate Justice
- Kirsten Oswald MP, SNP Spokesperson on the Armed Forces and Veterans
SNP Whips Office
- Mike Weir MP, SNP Chief Whip
- Marion Fellows MP
- Owen Thomson MP