NE Scotland, Orkney & Shetland

One taken to hospital after Aberdeen flat fire

King Street Image copyright Google
Image caption A fire broke out at King Street in Aberdeen early on Monday morning

One person has been taken to hospital after an early morning fire in Aberdeen.

The blaze broke out at a flat in King Street.

The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service confirmed the alarm was raised at 05:00 on Monday. Three appliances were sent to tackle the fire which has now been put out.

They said that one casualty was taken to hospital. Their condition is not yet known.

Related Topics

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites