A school in the Highlands has been shut temporarily following concerns about a water leak in part of the building where there is asbestos.
Inverness Royal Academy staff said the closure at 14:30 was a precaution and they hoped to be able to update pupils and parents on Monday.
Highland Council said it had been planning to remove the asbestos.
A spokeswoman said work to make the corridor on the upper floor safe would be done over the weekend.
She said the asbestos would be removed during the October holidays.
- 13 September 2011
- 12 September 2011