Seven people in Clydebank treated for gas inhalation


Seven people have been treated for the effects of gas inhalation after a carbon monoxide detector activated at a house in West Dunbartonshire.

Fire crews were called to the property in Barr Crescent, Clydebank, at about 19:35 on Wednesday.

They cleared the house of gas before five adults and two children were taken to hospitals in Glasgow for check ups.

It later emerged that the incident was caused by a faulty gas fire that emitted toxic gas into the living room.

Related Internet Links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.