- David Cameron promises "good news" ahead of Thursday's GDP figures.
- This government will not allow serving prisoners to get the vote, despite a European ruling, the PM insists.
- Labour MP Tom Watson says police should investigate a "paedophile ring" with alleged links to a former prime minister's adviser.
- The PM says the BBC's investigations into Jimmy Savile are fully "independent".
- David Cameron promises a thorough investigation into failures over the West Coast Mainline franchise bidding process.
- He repeats his assurance that the law will change to ensure energy firms' customers get the best tariffs.
- Justin Parkinson
Last updated 2 December 2012Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.