- The planned 3p rise in fuel duty in January is cancelled.
- There will be a 1% cap on public sector pay rises for two years after the end of current freeze next year.
- Real household income looks set to fall by 2.3% this year - a post-war record, says the Office for Budget Responsibility.
- Borrowing is £112 billion more over the next four years than previous forecasts, but debt interest payments are £22 billion less than expected.
- Labour says the Chancellor's "Plan A has failed colossally" and that his economic plans are "in tatters".
- There will be below-inflation increases in some working tax credits, but other credits will rise in line with inflation.
- Victoria King
- Julian Joyce
Last updated 2 December 2012Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.