Homes evacuated after Belfast blaze
Homes had to be evacuated after a fire on the Upper Braniel Road in Belfast due to the presence of hazardous materials.
The blaze began in a shed on Friday afternoon before spreading to a semi-detached house causing substantial damage to the property.
45 fire fighters and 8 appliances were deployed by the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service (NIFRS).
It is not yet known how the fire started.
Police have said the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
Fire Service Group Commander William Johnston said: "There were a lot of hazards within the unit at the back of the property, acetylene, LPG and potential asbestos.
"So we had to take all the necessary safety precautions to ensure the safety of the fire fighters who are dealing with the incident."