The mothers of two teenagers who died after a suspected carbon monoxide leak have accepted awards for their sons' academic performance.
Aaron Davidson and Neil McFerran, who were both 18, died at an apartment in Castlerock in August.
The teenagers had been awaiting their A-level and AS-level results and were staying in a holiday flat.
Katrina Davidson and Catherine McFerran visited Glengormley High School to pick up awards on behalf of their sons.
Aaron was awarded a trophy for A-level Mathematics and the school also honoured Neil's performance in Moving Image Arts.