Bury St Edmunds shooting: Woman charged with conspiracy to murder
A woman has been charged with conspiracy to murder a man in his 30s who was shot in the stomach.
Jonathan Catchpole was found wounded at Forum Court near Bury St Edmunds railway station in Suffolk on 4 August. He survived the shooting.
Suffolk Police said officers had re-arrested Rebecca Deferia, 29, of Carnation Way, Red Lodge, Bury St Edmunds in connection with the attack.
She is due to appear before Ipswich Magistrates Court on Wednesday morning.
In November five men appeared at Ipswich Crown Court to deny a charge of conspiracy to murder and were remanded in custody.
- Colin Deferia, 59, of Battisford Road, Barking, Suffolk
- Simon Webber, 31, of Sydenham Close, Bridgwater, Somerset
- Andrew Seaton, 40, of Frome View, Maiden Newton, Dorset
- Paul Baker, 35, of Neils View, Maiden Newton
- Frank Warren, 51, of Victoria Road, Dorchester
A five-week trial is due to take place next year, but a date has yet to be fixed.
A second woman, 60, who was originally arrested on 5 August, remains on police bail until 21 January.