Men jailed for Rotherham child sexual abuse
Six men have been jailed for sexually abusing two girls who they plied with alcohol and cannabis.
One girl was 11 when the assaults began and was made pregnant at 12. The second girl was 13.
The offences took place between 1999 and 2001 in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
Two of the defendants shouted "Allahu Akbar" as they were led from the dock after sentencing. One of the victims shouted back "justice is served" as police moved into the public gallery.
Judge Sarah Wright told Sheffield Crown Court DNA analysis on defendant Amjad Ali had shown "that it was 60 million times more likely that you were responsible for her pregnancy rather than an unknown male".
She told him: "I have no hesitation in finding that you had sexual intercourse with her when she was heavily under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs such that she was unable to remember you."
In an impact statement read to the court, the victim said: "There's evil and truly evil people in the world. I feel my child was the product of pure evil.
"I was drawn into a world of fear, rape and horrific abuse, I lost my childhood at the hands of those men."
She described how she was shunned by many in her community and felt "completely owned by these dirty old men who would do with me whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted".
Matloob Hussain, Mohammed Sadiq and brothers Basharat, Nasser and Tayab Dad, were convicted at Sheffield Crown Court last month.
Amjad Ali, 36, pleaded guilty at a hearing last February to one count of sexual intercourse with a girl under 13.
The sentences are:
- Basharat Dad, 32, of Eldon Road, Rotherham - jailed for 20 years for six counts of rape, five counts of indecent assault, and one count of false imprisonment
- Nasser Dad, 36, of Cranworth Road, Rotherham - sentenced to 14 years and six months for one count of false imprisonment, one count of rape and one count of inciting gross indecency with a child. He was acquitted of one charge of rape and one charge of sexual intercourse with a girl under 13
- Tayab Dad, 34, of St Lawrence Road, Sheffield - jailed for 10 years for one count of rape
- Mohammed Sadiq, 41, of Oxley Grove, Rotherham - sentenced to 13 years for one count of sexual intercourse with a girl under 13
- Matloob Hussain, 42, of Doncaster Road, Rotherham - sentenced to 13 years for one count of sexual intercourse with a girl under 13
- Amjad Ali, 36, of Broad Lane, Hodthorpe, Worksop - jailed for 11 years after pleading guilty to sexual intercourse with a girl under 13.