Dog owners in Sheffield warned to be vigilant over 'poison' pellets
Dog owners have been warned to be vigilant after dog chews containing possible poison pellets were found in a Sheffield garden.
Four chews were found in a garden of a property in Hartley Brook Road, Shiregreen, on Wednesday.
The chews had blue pellets pushed inside them that could be poisonous, said South Yorkshire Police.
Officers are appealing for information and have warned dog owners to monitor the health of their animals closely.