Here are the latest rates of cases of Covid-19 in Oxfordshire.
The figures are the number of coronavirus cases per 100,000 people in the seven days up to and including 15 January, with the week before shown in brackets for comparison.
The breakdown of the figures by local authority area is:
- Oxford - 533.9 (down from 591.6)
- Cherwell - 532.2 (down from 907.0)
- Vale of White Horse - 281.6 (down from 417.6)
- South Oxfordshire - 297.8 (down from 440.0)
- West Oxfordshire - 263.0 (down from 418.5)
For comparison, the figure for England is 495.4 (down from 658.1)
Figures were updated on 19 January and come from the government's coronavirus dashboard.
For a more detailed look at coronavirus where you live, use the BBC's postcode checker:
Or you could use this interactive map to check your district:
Sorry, your browser cannot display this map
The coronavirus, which causes the respiratory disease known as Covid-19, was first confirmed in the UK at the end of January 2020.