Winston Churchill memorials unveiled in Oxfordshire
Two memorials to wartime prime minister Sir Winston Churchill have been unveiled.
A stained glass window has been installed at St Martin's Church in Bladon, Oxfordshire, where the wartime prime minister is buried.
It was revealed by the Duchess of Cornwall during a memorial service.
The Duchess also opened a memorial garden and unveiled a bust of Churchill at his ancestral home of Blenheim Palace.
The window, featuring imagery of a Spitfire, a gas mask and a cat, has been created to mark 50 years since Churchill's death.
Designed by Emma Blount, its main figures are St Martin and St Alban, but it includes images of Churchill touring a wartime dockyard, and on the banks of the Rhine.
It also includes his coat of arms, and along its outline, images which represent aspects of his life.
These include Sir Winston playing polo, the portcullis of the House of Commons, an evacuee, a tank, the V for Victory salute, painting brushes, and his profile with a cigar.
The garden at Blenheim was designed by landscape architect Kim Wilkie.
Located near the Temple of Diana, where Churchill proposed to his wife Clementine in 1908, the garden consists of a winding 90-metre path dotted with milestones, to commemorate the 90 years of his life.