Oxford exploitation trial: Man 'prepared girl for gang rape'
A teenager has told the Old Bailey a man carried out a brutal sexual assault to "prepare" her to be gang-raped.
The girl, who was 12 at the time, said Mohammed Karrar used sex toys and numbing cream used by dentists during the incident at an Oxford flat.
Sobbing during her evidence, she said five or six men then came to the flat and all raped her on the kitchen table.
Mr Karrar is one of nine men who deny a total of 51 offences including rape and trafficking from 2004 to 2012.
The latest witness was asked if the attack had caused discomfort and uttered the word "much" in reply, before breaking down in tears.
She said the men who attacked her drank alcohol and took drugs before taking it in turns to rape her.
Men 'swarmed around'
"I just wanted it to stop," she said.
But she told the court the men produced a gag to stop her cries.
She also said Mr Karrar and his brother Bassam took her to sex parties in Wycombe where groups of men would "swarm around" her.
As many as 10 men would come to the parties, she said, playing out sexual fantasies including handcuffing her, horse whipping her and dripping hot wax on her.
"Forgive me," she said. "I feel stupid.
"At the time I thought he (Mohammed Karrar) loved me."
The trial is now expected to last until May. .
The defendants, all in custody, are:
- Kamar Jamil, 27, formerly of Aldrich Road, Oxford
- Akhtar Dogar, 32, of Tawney Street, Oxford; and his brother Anjum Dogar, 30, of Tawney Street, Oxford
- Assad Hussain, 32, of Ashurst Way, Oxford
- Mohammed Karrar, 38, of Kames Close, Oxford; and his brother Bassam Karrar, 33, of Hundred Acres Close, Oxford
- Mohammed Hussain, 24, of Horspath Road, Oxford
- Zeeshan Ahmed, 27, of Palmer Road, Oxford
- Bilal Ahmed, 26, of Suffolk Road, Maidenhead