Fire damages artist Turner's former home Shipton Manor
Part of an Oxfordshire manor house has been damaged in a fire.
More than 50 firefighters were called to the 17th Century Shipton Manor in Shipton-on-Cherwell when flames were spotted in a single-storey annexe, at about 2000 GMT on Sunday.
Firefighters from seven stations attended the blaze at the former home of watercolourist William Turner, who lived there early in the 19th Century.
Crews believe the fire might have started in a chimney.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue said crews remained on the scene this morning damping down and stripping part of the roof.