Six in court over death of Alberts Volkausks in Boston
Six men accused of murder in connection with the death of a man in Boston have been remanded in custody.
Alberts Volkausks, 44, was found with serious injures at a house in Pen Street on Saturday afternoon. He died in hospital the following morning.
The six defendants spoke only to confirm their names at Lincoln Crown Court.
They were remanded to appear at the same court on 31 October for a plea hearing.
Lincolnshire Police has charged a seventh man with murder.
Marjus Tomasevic, aged 18, from Pen Street, is due to appear at Lincoln Magistrates' Court on Friday.
The force said forensic investigations are ongoing at the Pen Street property, and are expected to continue for another week.
The six accused are:
- Pavel Grunt-Meyer, 29, of Crocketts Drive, Wisbech
- Denis Kijakovskij, 27, of London Road, Wyberton
- Mindaugas Cerneckas, 29, of Pen Street, Boston
- Andrius Barauskas, 39, of Smalley Road, Boston
- Donatos Dektiariovas, 36, of Pen Street, Boston
- Tautvydas Vainolavicius, 19, of Pen Street, Boston
A 34-year-old man has been released with no further action.