Lincolnshire

Crews put out fire at a bungalow in Chapel St Leonards

Two people needed oxygen treatment for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Lincolnshire.

Crews from Skegness were called out on Wednesday morning to a bungalow in Acacia Avenue, Chapel St Leonards.

The fire, which damaged the kitchen, is being blamed on an electrical fault in the airing cupboard.

The people in the bungalow were given oxygen treatment by firefighters and ambulance staff.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites