A 32-year-old man has admitted the imprisonment and serious sexual assault of a young boy in a Leicester park.
The child, who was under 13, needed medical treatment following the attack by Ajay Jetha last year.
Jetha changed his plea to guilty moments before his trial was due to start for serious sexual assault and photographing the attack.
He also admitted possessing 85 indecent images of children and will be sentenced on Tuesday.
Jetha had previously admitted some offences relating to the vicious attack on the boy, known only as Child A, in the park near Knighton Lane East.
At Leicester Crown Court on Monday, Jetha changed his plea to guilty to all 10 counts including false imprisonment, five counts of sex offences against a child under 13, actual bodily harm and three of taking indecent images of a child.
He also admitted nine separate charges of making indecent images of children by downloading them on to his mobile phone, and one of possessing 85 indecent pictures of children.
Judge Nicholas Dean QC, who remanded him back into custody, said: "You're intelligent enough to know you now face a very long period in prison."
Magistrates have previously ordered Jetha's address should not be released for fear of a vigilante attack.
In a statement released after Jetha's guilty plea, Child A's parents said: "Finally, after making our child and our family wait all this time we are pleased that he has pleaded guilty and spared our son the trauma of having to go through the horrific details of what happened to him all over again."
Det Insp Tony Yarwood, who led the investigation, praised the boy's bravery and said it was "the most significant factor" in leading to Jetha's arrest.
"Jetha left his home address with, it appears, the sole and deliberate intention of finding a child to attack and assault for his own gratification," he said.
"The evidence gathered against him... was overwhelming, and it was the sheer weight of that evidence that I believe helped persuade him to plead guilty."