Riots: Quieter night in Leicester despite 19 arrests
Police in Leicestershire have said there were no incidents of disorder overnight, despite 19 arrests.
Extra officers were deployed in the city centre on Wednesday after windows were smashed on Tuesday night.
Youths were also interviewed and told to remove face coverings and get off bicycles or leave the area.
A 15-year-old boy has been charged with possessing an offensive weapon while other arrests were mostly for public order offences or criminal damage.
The ages of those arrested on Wednesday night ranged from 14 to 51.
Leicester's city centre commander Ch Supt Rob Nixon praised the community for staying calm last night and thanked them for supporting the police.
He added that a dedicated team of detectives had been assigned to review all the evidence including any CCTV in relation to the disorder on Tuesday evening.
On Tuesday night, two Age UK ambulances were set on fire, one of which was completely destroyed.
Fourteen people, aged between 14 and 50, were arrested on suspicion of offences including criminal damage, burglary and violent disorder.
A 17-year-old male was charged with criminal damage and a man, 50, was charged with public order offences.