A seventh man has been charged with murder after the body of a man was found naked in a Bradford street.
Mohammed Feazan Ayaz was found in Saffron Drive, Allerton, in the early hours of 1 July.
Stephen Queeney, 34, of Bolton Road, Bradford, was remanded in custody by magistrates on Tuesday. He will appear at Bradford Crown Court on 9 August.
Six other men from the city have already appeared in court charged with murder.
The six others charged with murder are:
- Haamed Ejaz, 28, of Tower Road, Shipley
- Suleman Khan, 20, of Sandford Road, Bradford
- Farrekh Ejaz, 30, of Tower Road Shipley
- Robert Wainwright, 26, of no fixed address
- Juanid Hussain, 27, of Silverhill Road, Bradford
- Raheel Khan, 27, of no fixed address
Two people have also been charged with assisting an offender and a 47-year-old woman previously arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender has been released on bail.
Police are keen to trace a grey Ford S-Max car which was last seen in the Denholme area on 1 July, with the registration EO56 HHE.
Anyone with information about this vehicle is asked to contact West Yorkshire Police.