Fire tackled at Kidderminster furniture company
Crews have tackled a fire at a furniture manufacturing company in Worcestershire.
The incident on the Hartlebury Trading Estate in Kidderminster was believed to have been caused by an electrical fault, the fire service said.
An electrical store cupboard was severely damaged, but the fire did not spread into the main factory area.
Crews were called just before 0900 GMT on Monday and the fire was brought under control by about 1020 GMT.
Two fire engines from Kidderminster, one from Stourport and one from Droitwich were deployed to the scene.