Teen hospitalised after inhaling online cannabis oil
A teenager is in a "serious condition" in hospital after inhaling cannabis oil she bought online.
The 18-year-old was taken to Gloucestershire Royal Hospital on Friday.
Police said she bought a product containing oil derived from cannabis plants which can be inhaled through a vaporiser.
Officers said she may have had a "severe reaction" to the product but cannot confirm a direct link.
Insp Mark Duncton of Gloucestershire Constabulary said: "Our advice is never to buy or take any kind of drug or drug derivative bought online.
"These products can pose a very serious danger to your health; you do not know what is in them or what their effects might be."