Thousands of pounds worth of fake goods from the hit Disney movie Frozen have been seized by officials at Stansted Airport.
The Home Office said in recent weeks 156 counterfeit dolls and 400 pencil cases were flown over from Malaysia.
A further 500 Frozen products were seized in August, taking the total value of goods to more than £15,000.
Authorities have warned people to be aware of fake goods this Christmas and to only buy from reputable retailers.
Other recent seizures at the airport include 381 pairs of fake Nike trainers, 2,300 imitation construction brick kits and 2,960 counterfeit Crest teeth whitening strips.
Recent Stansted Airport seizures
- 8 November - 100 fake Frozen dolls from Malaysia valued at £1,500
- 8 November - 192 pairs of fake Nike Air trainers from China valued at £18,240
- 10 November - 2,960 fake Crest teeth whitening strips from Hong Kong valued at £8,880
- 10 November - 93 pairs of fake Nike trainers from China valued at £8,835
- 15 November - 56 fake Frozen dolls from Malaysia valued at £840
- 15 November - 96 pairs of fake Nike Air trainers from China valued at £9,120
- 27 November - 205 fake Frozen pencil cases from China valued at £3,000
- 2 December - 200 fake pencil case sets from China valued at £3,000