Buckholme Towers School reopens after blaze
A Dorset school which was badly damaged by fire has been officially reopened.
The upper floors of Buckholme Towers independent preparatory school in Lower Parkstone, Poole, were destroyed in the blaze in March.
No-one was injured in the fire, which is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault.
The refurbished building includes improved IT, art and science facilities.
A local church was used as a temporary building to allow continued teaching of the school's three-year-old to 12 year-old pupils while the repair work was carried out.
Head teacher Iain Robertson said: "I am thrilled to receive the keys to the school. To have a fully equipped purpose-built facility is fantastic."