Sandbanks Hotel evacuated due to chemical gas leak
Staff and guests were evacuated from a hotel in Dorset following a chemical gas leak.
Fire crews were called to Sandbanks Hotel in Poole on Friday morning after a leak involving chlorine gas.
About 50 people were evacuated. Four casualties were treated at the scene and another was taken to hospital.
Crews have since isolated the leak and a 60m cordon, which closed part of the beach and Banks Road surrounding the hotel, has been lifted.
The exclusive Sandbanks peninsular has some of the most expensive homes in the world, including that of Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp.