Crews tackle blaze at Dorset straw barn
Firefighters have been tackling a large fire at a barn in Dorset which was filled with straw.
Crews were called to the building in Langton Matravers, near Swanage, at 1744 GMT.
Dorset Fire and Rescue said the barn at Coombe Farm, in Coombe Hill, contained about 40 tonnes of straw.
Crews from Swanage, Wareham and Poole brought the fire under control and left it to burn under the supervision of firefighters who remained at the scene.
The fire service said the building contained a small amount of asbestos but the amount was "insignificant".
However, residents were warned to close windows and doors if they could smell smoke as a "purely precautionary" measure.
A crew remains at the scene.