Poole father and son died from mixed drugs intoxication
A six-year-old boy and his father found dead in their home had taken a mixture of drugs, tests have shown.
Chris Hall, 53, and his son Chris were found together in the house in Queens Road, Poole, Dorset, on 18 August.
Tests found the schoolboy, a diabetic, had a combination of painkillers, including morphine, and sleeping pills in his blood, as well as insulin.
Mr Hall died from an overdose of painkillers, including morphine. An inquest will be held on 8 December.
Police said no-one else was being sought in connection with the deaths.
A previous post-mortem examination failed to establish a cause of death.