Cornwall teams work overnight to prevent more flooding
Teams have worked through the night to keep flood defences in Cornwall clear of debris.
Despite heavy overnight rain, the Environment Agency said there were no major incidents.
Hundreds of homes and businesses were flooded earlier in the week and there were fears more rain on saturated ground could cause fresh problems.
Both the regional and Cornish incident rooms were open all night monitoring rainfall and river levels.
The agency has lifted the precautionary flood watches which were in force earlier for the Fowey River, Par and St Blazey.
Cornwall Council said the teams of people it had on standby to respond to emergencies were fortunately not needed.
About 230 people and 400 business were affected by severe flooding early on Wednesday morning, with some people trapped in water up to 6ft (2m) deep.
The council put skips in some of the worst affected areas for people to dump belongings ruined by the floods.
Skips in Lostwithiel, Mevagissey and St Blazey will return again on Monday.
There will also be a skip in the square at Pentewan on Monday.
The council has also arranged for refuse vehicles to run through the affected areas to collect bagged waste as required.
Community information sessions are being held for residents in Lostwithiel, Mevagissey and St Blazey on Saturday morning and all day on Monday.
Prince Charles and Prime Minister David Cameron both visited the county separately on Friday to see the devastation caused by the flooding and meet those affected.
The Duke of Cornwall said his heart went out to the people who were flooded, while Mr Cameron said he wanted to look at ways of using "text alerts" to give residents information about the dangers of flooding.