Join us as we take a few moments every day to relax and enjoy the beauty of England through the stunning images you send us.
Upload your images or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit a picture
When emailing pictures, please make sure you include the following information:
- The full name of the person who took the pictures (as this person owns the copyright)
- Confirmation that the copyright holder gives permission for the BBC to use their pictures across all its outputs
- The location, date and time the pictures were taken
- Your telephone number so we can get back to you if we have any further questions
- Any other details about the pictures that may be useful for us to know
Please note that while we welcome all your pictures, we are more likely to use those which have been taken in the past week.
Elsewhere in the UK
Terms and conditions
In contributing to England's Big Picture you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide.
It's important to note, however, that you still own the copyright to everything you contribute to England's Big Picture, and that if your image is accepted, we will publish your name alongside.
The BBC cannot guarantee that all pictures will be used and we reserve the right to edit your comments.
At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws while collecting any kind of media.