Storm Imogen leaves 1,300 homes in West without power
More than 1,300 homes are still without power in the West of England after high winds and heavy rain from Storm Imogen.
Winds of 75mph were recorded earlier in Avonmouth after forecasters issued an amber warning.
About 1,000 homes in Chipping Sodbury and 560 south of Wotton-under-Edge have now had their power restored.
Engineers are hoping to restore supplies to a further 1,300 homes across the West by 00:00 GMT, according to Western Power Distribution.
Meanwhile, the M48 Severn Bridge is now open in both directions after it was closed earlier due to high winds. The M4 Second Severn Crossing remains open.
Arriva Trains Wales has confirmed all its services will terminate in Gloucester for the rest of the day due to speed restrictions on tracks in South Wales.
Great Western Railway (GWR) said all of its lines were closed from Bristol Parkway to Swansea. It also warned of delays and timetable revisions across the whole network because of severe weather forecast for parts of Somerset and along the Bristol Channel.
And the CrossCountry service between Bristol Parkway and Plymouth has been suspended due to signal failure at Bristol Parkway.
There are nearly 60 flood warnings in place in England and Wales - meaning flooding is expected - and more than 200 flood alerts, meaning flooding is possible.
In Somerset, Curry Rivel Primary School was shut after floodwater entered the building over the weekend.
Somerset County Council said it had responded to about 30 reports of fallen trees around the county.
Fifteen racehorses had to be rescued from a champion trainer's yard in Ditcheat, Somerset, on Saturday night after flash floods hit the stables.
And on Sunday night, an elderly man was rescued from his car by firefighters after becoming trapped in floodwater on lchester Road in Charlton Mackrell.
Flood gates have been shut across several roads on the Somerset Levels. Other areas affected include:
- Surface flooding is affecting the A431 Kelston Road in Somerset
- A fallen tree has blocked the Old Bristol Road north of Wells
- Muchelney Road between Muchelney and Langport has been closed in both directions due to flooding
- Vellors Way, north of Tiverton, has been closed around Luxborough due to flooding
- The High Street in Yatton has been shut after part of the roof of Lloyds Bank was blown off in high winds
- The B4231 Bream Road in Lydney, Gloucestershire, has been closed due to a fallen power cable blocking the road
Check if this is affecting your journey