Maesbrook party gatecrashers guilty of violent disorder
Five men have been found guilty of violent disorder after trouble flared when they gatecrashed a party at a house in Shropshire.
A number of people were injured in the violence at a party in Maesbrook in December 2012.
The men, aged between 19 and 23, from the Welshpool area, will be sentenced at Shrewsbury Crown Court in October.
Another five men who pleaded guilty to violent disorder at an earlier hearing will be sentenced at the same time.
Those found guilty were:
- Sam Williams, 20, and Huw Jones, 23, of Gungrog Hill, Welshpool, Powys
- Huw-Glyn Jones, 19, of Orchard Green, Llanymynech, Powys
- Stafford Jones, 20, of Llanidloes Road, Newtown, Powys
- Richard Spencer Rogers, 19, of Bronwylfa Road, Welshpool, who was also found guilty of having an offensive weapon and dangerous driving.
The five who pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing were:
- Joshua Parry, 21, of Gungrog Road, Welshpool
- Ashley Pedrini, 19, of High Street Welshpool
- Thomas Alan Herbert, 22, of Parc Caradog, Trewern, Welshpool
- Ryan Hywel Griffiths, 23, of Croft Road, Welshpool
- Frankie John Jones, 19, of Marche Lane, Halfway House, Shrewsbury.