Birmingham children on coach made ill by fumes
Children on a church trip have been treated for the effects of breathing fumes after falling ill on a coach.
Police and ambulance services were called to a service station near Shrewsbury, Shropshire, on Friday evening.
A group of eight adults and 49 children from Birmingham was on the way to a campsite in Newtown, mid Wales.
The 13 affected children, aged between 14 and 17, were treated at the scene by ambulance staff.
None of those who fell ill needed further treatment and police made arrangements to take them to the campsite.
Staff on the trip are contacting parents.
The coach has been seized by police for examination and the Health and Safety Executive has been told of the incident.