- Video RBS boss outlines bank's plans after posting £8.2bn loss
- RBS: Ross McEwan speech in full
- Audio RBS chief executive: £8.2bn losses 'very sobering'
- Video Nick Clegg: RBS should not pay bonuses as if normal bank
- RBS set to make £1bn from remaining Direct Line stake
- RBS post office move sparks talk of branch closures
- Audio Wheatcroft: RBS 'would be 'better' without bonuses
Top StoriesCorbyn would back members on new referendum
The Labour leader says he will be "bound" by party members, as many take part in anti-Brexit protest.
23 September 2018'Anti-Semitism is a scourge on any society'
23 September 2018Dave pays tribute to bandmate Chas
23 September 2018