Across BBC Local Radio, we have been looking at the impact of Living Longer in your local area.
We want to know how you feel about growing older.
Do you worry about your finances and how you are going to maintain your current lifestyle?
Are you anxious about your health and who will look after you in your later years?
Are you concerned about a changing society - new technology, different outlooks on life between the young and the old? Or are you looking forward to the new opportunities old age will bring?
With the help of University College London's Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis, The Bartlett, we would like to convert your answers into a "mood map" of your local region.
If you would like to take part please click on this link, add your postcode and then pick one of following five options:
- My overriding feeling is one of optimism about the opportunities old age will offer me
- Upmost in my mind is how my finances will work out. Will I be able to afford to live the way I want to?
- My principal concern is my health in old age and the associated issues of independence and care
- The thing most on my mind is how to keep up with a changing society
- Are you concerned that ageing parents with increasing care needs will have an impact on you?
Please note that this is not a scientific or statistically valid survey, but rather a "mood map" of attitudes to living longer, fed by our listeners, viewers and users.
Watch it change over the week as we explore the issues and opportunities around our ageing society.