Here are five things you need to know about the coronavirus pandemic this Sunday. We'll have another update for you tomorrow morning.
1. £5bn fund for the High Street to 'get the tills ringing again'
A £5bn cash grant scheme will be announced in Wednesday's Budget to help shops and other businesses in England recover from the coronavirus pandemic, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has said. His hope is that the grants, worth up to £18,000 per firm, will help "get the tills ringing again" when lockdown eases in England in April. Businesses have broadly welcomed the payment, but some groups say it needs to go further. Ahead of the Budget, what is the challenge facing the chancellor?
2. Free rapid testing for pupils' families in England
The households of school and college pupils will be provided with free rapid testing kits by the government ahead of the 8 March reopening of schools in England. Lateral flow tests will be offered twice a week to the families of all school pupils, as well as to adults who work with schools such as bus drivers and after school club leaders. The tests, which give a result within 30 minutes, will be made available from Monday from local sites or administered through workplace testing programmes.
3. Covid 'creates' six million accidental savers
The pandemic has hit many people's finances hard, particularly those on lower incomes. But those who have kept their employment while also working from home are likely among the more than six million "accidental savers", a report has found. Fewer outgoings, such as meals out and holidays, as well as lower travel expenses means this group has seen their financial position improve.
4. Prince William and Catherine urge people to get vaccine
5. Photographing Tails of the Pandemic
An interiors photographer by trade, the pandemic meant Emily Bowden could no longer work, This led her to take on a new project - capturing images of dogs with their owners, with donations then going to the NHS or Thai charity Lanta Animal Welfare.
And don't forget...
What questions do you have about coronavirus?
Use this form to ask your question:
- ZARA MCDERMOTT WANTS ANSWERS: Revenge porn is raging in the UK and Zara wants to know, can anyone safely share intimate images again?
- BINGE-WATCH BATES MOTEL THIS WEEKEND: The Psycho prequel exploring the dark backstory of how a teenage boy becomes a killer