- Fourteen severe flood warnings are in place in Berkshire and Surrey, while two remain in Somerset
- Forecasters are warning of snow in many parts of the UK, with high winds, heavy rain and further snow forecast for tomorrow
- Prime Minister David Cameron tells a Downing Street press conference "money is no object in this relief effort"
- A Cabinet committee to oversee the recovery will be set up and the PM will chair first meeting on Thursday
- About 1,000 homes have been evacuated along the River Thames, with thousands more at risk of flooding
- The M2 motorway is closed in both directions in north Kent after a 15ft-deep pothole opened up in the central reservation
- Margaret Ryan
- Gerry Holt
- Bernadette McCague
Last updated 11 February 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.