- Police called to 'frenzied machete attack' in Woolwich, south-east London, in which one man, reported to be a soldier, died
- Incident now being treated by the government as a suspected terrorist attack, says the BBC's Nick Robinson
- Reports suggest a man was attacked in the street by two individuals who were later shot by officers
- Video footage emerges showing a man wielding a bloodied meat cleaver and making political statements
- Home Secretary Theresa May chaired a meeting of Cobra, the government's emergency response committee, describing the attack as "sickening and barbaric"
- Alex Morrison
- Chris Lansdown
- Nigel Pankhurst
Last updated 25 May 2013Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.