Stella Moris gave birth to the couple's two sons while he was in hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy.
The Met Police has launched an appeal to find five wanted men:
- Korab Halilaj, 39, has a warrant for his arrest for extradition to Australia for drugs offences. He is an Albanian national who has known links to the Northampton area.
- Arunas Kasciukas, 39, is wanted on a European Arrest Warrant issued in Lithuania for a murder committed in his former homeland in October 2018. He is described as having two fingers missing from his left hand and has links to east London, more specifically Dagenham, Ilford and Forest Gate.
- Festim Korra, 43, is subject to a warrant for extradition to Albania for a murder that took place in his former homeland in 2013. He was sentenced to 22 years’ imprisonment in his absence. Enquiries link him to east London and it is likely he is using a false identity.
- Lukasz Cholomek, 34, is wanted on a European Arrest Warrant issued in Poland for serious assaults committed in his former homeland during 2016 and 2017. Enquiries link him to Croydon and south London. He is bald with tattoos on his face, predominantly down the left hand side and on both sides of his neck.
- Tomas Januskevicius, 43, is wanted on a European Arrest Warrant issued in Lithuania for drugs supply and firearm offences committed in his former homeland between 2016 and 2018. He has recent links to south east London and Surrey.
Det Sgt Peter Rance, from the Met’s Extradition and International Unit, said: “These men must not be approached. Anyone who recognises any of these men or has information about their whereabouts should call police."
By Dominic Casciani
Home affairs correspondent
Jeremy Corbyn says the foreign secretary misled the family of Harry Dunn and should be sacked in Thursday's reshuffle.
The UK has a “one-sided” extradition treaty with the United States, the Labour leader says, as he calls for an “equal and balanced” relationship.