Almost half of Wales' 40 MPs will be selected from the south east part of the country.Read more
Vale of GlamorganParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Alun Cairns||Votes 25,501||header_vote_share 47.5||Net percentage change in seats +1.4|
|Camilla Beaven||Votes 23,311||header_vote_share 43.4||Net percentage change in seats +10.8|
|Ian Johnson||Votes 2,295||header_vote_share 4.3||Net percentage change in seats -1.3|
|Jennifer Geroni||Votes 1,020||header_vote_share 1.9||Net percentage change in seats -0.7|
|Melanie Hunter-Clarke||Votes 868||header_vote_share 1.6||Net percentage change in seats -9.1|
|Stephen Davis-Barker||Votes 419||header_vote_share 0.8||Net percentage change in seats -1.3|
Women's Equality Party
|Sharon Lovell||Votes 177||header_vote_share 0.3||Net percentage change in seats +0.3|
|David Elston||Votes 127||header_vote_share 0.2||Net percentage change in seats +0.2|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Welsh Secretary Alun Cairns has held onto his seat in the Vale of Glamorgan.
Wales politics reporter
A senior Welsh Conservative source has told BBC Wales the party fears at least three losses - Gower, Vale of Clwyd and Cardiff North.
The source said two other seats - Aberconwy and Vale of Glamorgan were looking tight.
Asked if he thought the party was making any gains in Wales tonight, the source said: "No."
Turnouts for some seats in Wales are up compared to 2015.
Our reporters at the counts are saying:
- In Vale of Glamorgan, the turnout was 72.2% - up from 71% in 2015
- Torfaen 62.2% up from 61.4% in 2015
- Ogmore turnout 65.26%, up from 64%
- Merthyr Tydfil and Rhymney 61%, a big jump from 2015 when it was 53%
- Vale of Clwyd 68% up from the last general election when it was 63%
- Wrexham turnout 70% up from 64.2 % in 2015
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 23,607 total votes taken.
- 46.0% share of the total vote
- +4.2% change in share of the votes
- 16,727 total votes taken.
- 32.6% share of the total vote
- -0.3% change in share of the votes
- 5,489 total votes taken.
- 10.7% share of the total vote
- +7.6% change in share of the votes
- 2,869 total votes taken.
- 5.6% share of the total vote
- +0.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,309 total votes taken.
- 2.6% share of the total vote
- -12.7% change in share of the votes
- 1,054 total votes taken.
- 2.1% share of the total vote
- +1.1% change in share of the votes
- 238 total votes taken.
- 0.5% share of the total vote
- +0.5% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010