The Labour leader takes his summer campaign tour to north Wales, promising jobs and investment.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Hywel Williams||Votes 11,519||header_vote_share 40.8||Net percentage change in seats -3.1|
|Mary Griffiths Clarke||Votes 11,427||header_vote_share 40.5||Net percentage change in seats +10.2|
|Phillippa Parry||Votes 4,614||header_vote_share 16.4||Net percentage change in seats +3.2|
|Calum Davies||Votes 648||header_vote_share 2.3||Net percentage change in seats -0.4|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and PC majority
Arfon MP Hywel Williams admits Plaid Cymru was squeezed in a "presidential" campaign.
Our reporter in Arfon is saying a recount is underway after being requested by Labour.
Plaid Cymru's Hywel Williams is hoping to hold on to the seat, which is being strongly challenged by Labour.
BBC Wales Parliamentary correspondent
The seat defended by Plaid Cymru MP Hywel Williams will be "very close", Plaid sources have said.
BBC Wales Parliamentary correspondent David Cornock has been told a high turnout in Labour areas will make this a close battle.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 11,790 total votes taken.
- 43.9% share of the total vote
- +8.0% change in share of the votes
- 8,122 total votes taken.
- 30.3% share of the total vote
- -0.1% change in share of the votes
- 3,521 total votes taken.
- 13.1% share of the total vote
- -3.8% change in share of the votes
- 2,277 total votes taken.
- 8.5% share of the total vote
- +5.9% change in share of the votes
- 718 total votes taken.
- 2.7% share of the total vote
- -11.4% change in share of the votes
- 409 total votes taken.
- 1.5% share of the total vote
- +1.5% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010