Almost half of Wales' 40 MPs will be selected from the south east part of the country.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Chris Bryant||Votes 21,096||header_vote_share 64.1||Net percentage change in seats +13.4|
|Branwen Cennard||Votes 7,350||header_vote_share 22.3||Net percentage change in seats -4.7|
|Virginia Crosbie||Votes 3,333||header_vote_share 10.1||Net percentage change in seats +3.4|
|Janet Kenrick||Votes 880||header_vote_share 2.7||Net percentage change in seats -10.0|
|Karen Roberts||Votes 277||header_vote_share 0.8||Net percentage change in seats -0.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
More turnouts are coming in for Welsh constituencies, and so far all but one seat has seen an increase compared to the last general election.
- Swansea East - 60.17% up from 58% in 2015
- Swansea West - 65.7% up from 59.7% in 2015
- Delyn - 73% up from 69.9% in 2015
- Rhondda - 65.3% up from 60.9% in 2015
The exception to the rule so far is Cardiff North where turnout was 68.2%, down from 76.1% in 2015
Shadow Wales Office Minister Gerald Jones has said the jump in turnout could be down to young voters.
Plaid Cymru sources in Rhondda are conceding the seat to Labour. The valleys seat was a top target for Plaid after party leader Leanne Wood took the constituency at last year's assembly election. But party sources at the count suggest they may not even reduce incumbent Chris Bryant's majority of almost 7,500. A declaration is expected around 03:00 BST.
BBC Wales' James Williams is one of our many reporters preparing for a long night.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
The Plaid Cymru leader says her party can beat Labour in her local constituency in the General Election.
- 15,976 total votes taken.
- 50.7% share of the total vote
- -4.6% change in share of the votes
- 8,521 total votes taken.
- 27.0% share of the total vote
- +8.9% change in share of the votes
- 3,998 total votes taken.
- 12.7% share of the total vote
- +11.5% change in share of the votes
- 2,116 total votes taken.
- 6.7% share of the total vote
- +0.3% change in share of the votes
- 474 total votes taken.
- 1.5% share of the total vote
- -9.1% change in share of the votes
- 453 total votes taken.
- 1.4% share of the total vote
- +1.4% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010