Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Stephen Kerr||Votes 18,291||header_vote_share 37.1||Net percentage change in seats +13.9|
Scottish National Party
|Steven Paterson||Votes 18,143||header_vote_share 36.8||Net percentage change in seats -8.9|
|Chris Kane||Votes 10,902||header_vote_share 22.1||Net percentage change in seats -3.4|
|Wendy Chamberlain||Votes 1,683||header_vote_share 3.4||Net percentage change in seats +0.7|
Women's Equality Party
|Kirstein Rummery||Votes 337||header_vote_share 0.7||Net percentage change in seats +0.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 23,783 total votes taken.
- 45.6% share of the total vote
- +28.3% change in share of the votes
- 13,303 total votes taken.
- 25.5% share of the total vote
- -16.2% change in share of the votes
- 12,051 total votes taken.
- 23.1% share of the total vote
- -0.9% change in share of the votes
- 1,606 total votes taken.
- 3.1% share of the total vote
- +1.5% change in share of the votes
- 1,392 total votes taken.
- 2.7% share of the total vote
- -11.8% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010