Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
Ayrshire North & ArranParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Patricia Gibson||Votes 18,451||header_vote_share 38.9||Net percentage change in seats -14.3|
|David Rocks||Votes 14,818||header_vote_share 31.2||Net percentage change in seats +16.4|
|Chris Rimicans||Votes 13,040||header_vote_share 27.5||Net percentage change in seats -0.5|
|Mark Dickson||Votes 1,124||header_vote_share 2.4||Net percentage change in seats +0.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 28,641 total votes taken.
- 53.2% share of the total vote
- +27.2% change in share of the votes
- 15,068 total votes taken.
- 28.0% share of the total vote
- -19.4% change in share of the votes
- 7,968 total votes taken.
- 14.8% share of the total vote
- -0.8% change in share of the votes
- 1,296 total votes taken.
- 2.4% share of the total vote
- +2.4% change in share of the votes
- 896 total votes taken.
- 1.7% share of the total vote
- -8.4% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010