Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
Motherwell & WishawParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Marion Fellows||Votes 16,150||header_vote_share 38.5||Net percentage change in seats -18.0|
|Angela Feeney||Votes 15,832||header_vote_share 37.8||Net percentage change in seats +5.9|
|Meghan Gallacher||Votes 8,490||header_vote_share 20.2||Net percentage change in seats +12.6|
|Yvonne Finlayson||Votes 920||header_vote_share 2.2||Net percentage change in seats +0.9|
|Neil Wilson||Votes 534||header_vote_share 1.3||Net percentage change in seats -1.4|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 27,275 total votes taken.
- 56.5% share of the total vote
- +38.4% change in share of the votes
- 15,377 total votes taken.
- 31.9% share of the total vote
- -29.2% change in share of the votes
- 3,695 total votes taken.
- 7.7% share of the total vote
- -1.7% change in share of the votes
- 1,289 total votes taken.
- 2.7% share of the total vote
- +2.7% change in share of the votes
- 601 total votes taken.
- 1.2% share of the total vote
- -8.6% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010