Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Ronnie Cowan||Votes 15,050||header_vote_share 38.5||Net percentage change in seats -16.6|
|Martin McCluskey||Votes 14,666||header_vote_share 37.5||Net percentage change in seats +7.2|
|David Wilson||Votes 8,399||header_vote_share 21.5||Net percentage change in seats +11.5|
|David Stevens||Votes 978||header_vote_share 2.5||Net percentage change in seats 0.0|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 24,585 total votes taken.
- 55.1% share of the total vote
- +37.6% change in share of the votes
- 13,522 total votes taken.
- 30.3% share of the total vote
- -25.6% change in share of the votes
- 4,446 total votes taken.
- 10.0% share of the total vote
- -2.0% change in share of the votes
- 1,106 total votes taken.
- 2.5% share of the total vote
- -10.9% change in share of the votes
- 715 total votes taken.
- 1.6% share of the total vote
- +0.4% change in share of the votes
- 233 total votes taken.
- 0.5% share of the total vote
- +0.5% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010