Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
Dunfermline & West FifeParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Douglas Chapman||Votes 18,121||header_vote_share 35.5||Net percentage change in seats -14.7|
|Cara Hilton||Votes 17,277||header_vote_share 33.9||Net percentage change in seats +2.1|
|Belinda Hacking||Votes 12,593||header_vote_share 24.7||Net percentage change in seats +12.8|
|James Calder||Votes 3,019||header_vote_share 5.9||Net percentage change in seats +1.9|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 28,096 total votes taken.
- 50.3% share of the total vote
- +39.6% change in share of the votes
- 17,744 total votes taken.
- 31.7% share of the total vote
- -14.5% change in share of the votes
- 6,623 total votes taken.
- 11.9% share of the total vote
- +5.1% change in share of the votes
- 2,232 total votes taken.
- 4.0% share of the total vote
- -31.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,195 total votes taken.
- 2.1% share of the total vote
- +2.1% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010