Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
Ayrshire CentralParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Philippa Whitford||Votes 16,771||header_vote_share 37.2||Net percentage change in seats -16.0|
|Caroline Hollins Martin||Votes 15,504||header_vote_share 34.4||Net percentage change in seats +17.0|
|Nairn McDonald||Votes 11,762||header_vote_share 26.1||Net percentage change in seats -0.3|
|Tom Inglis||Votes 1,050||header_vote_share 2.3||Net percentage change in seats +0.5|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 26,999 total votes taken.
- 53.2% share of the total vote
- +34.1% change in share of the votes
- 13,410 total votes taken.
- 26.4% share of the total vote
- -21.3% change in share of the votes
- 8,803 total votes taken.
- 17.3% share of the total vote
- -3.0% change in share of the votes
- 917 total votes taken.
- 1.8% share of the total vote
- -10.1% change in share of the votes
- 645 total votes taken.
- 1.3% share of the total vote
- +1.3% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010