Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
Banff & BuchanParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|David Duguid||Votes 19,976||header_vote_share 48.0||Net percentage change in seats +19.2|
Scottish National Party
|Eilidh Whiteford||Votes 16,283||header_vote_share 39.1||Net percentage change in seats -21.1|
|Caitlin Stott||Votes 3,936||header_vote_share 9.5||Net percentage change in seats +3.7|
|Galen Milne||Votes 1,448||header_vote_share 3.5||Net percentage change in seats -1.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
- 27,487 total votes taken.
- 60.2% share of the total vote
- +19.0% change in share of the votes
- 13,148 total votes taken.
- 28.8% share of the total vote
- -2.0% change in share of the votes
- 2,647 total votes taken.
- 5.8% share of the total vote
- -8.2% change in share of the votes
- 2,347 total votes taken.
- 5.1% share of the total vote
- -6.2% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010