Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
Ayr, Carrick & CumnockParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Bill Grant||Votes 18,550||header_vote_share 40.1||Net percentage change in seats +20.3|
Scottish National Party
|Corri Wilson||Votes 15,776||header_vote_share 34.1||Net percentage change in seats -14.7|
|Carol Mochan||Votes 11,024||header_vote_share 23.9||Net percentage change in seats -3.4|
|Callum Leslie||Votes 872||header_vote_share 1.9||Net percentage change in seats +0.2|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 25,492 total votes taken.
- 48.8% share of the total vote
- +30.8% change in share of the votes
- 14,227 total votes taken.
- 27.3% share of the total vote
- -19.9% change in share of the votes
- 10,355 total votes taken.
- 19.8% share of the total vote
- -5.7% change in share of the votes
- 1,280 total votes taken.
- 2.5% share of the total vote
- +2.5% change in share of the votes
- 855 total votes taken.
- 1.6% share of the total vote
- -7.7% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010